Please join us for our annual competition and holiday meeting on Thursday, December 12 at 6:30 PM! Club members may submit images for the competition:
A) Members may submit up to 5 entries spread across the 5 categories. Example: 3@ Digital Realism, 1@ Print Realism, 1@ Print Monochromatic.
B) The five categories are:
- Digital Realism (Digital files that look like a traditional photo)
- Digital Special Effects (obviously digitally manipulated in Photoshop or Lightroom, etc.)
- Print Realism (the print looks like a traditional photo)
- Print Special Effects (obviously digitally manipulated)
- Print Monochromatic (Black & White)
The judges will also select a Best of Show.
C) Bring your prints to Mike’s on Thursday, Dec 12. On the back of each print please state: Photographer’s name, print title and category.
D) Submit your digital entries by Dec 9. Monday PM to: firstname.lastname@example.org
See the Submission Guidelines for more details about entries.